for a Tantric Massage
1. Drink plenty of water before your session to avoid slight nausea post session.
2. Eat a light snack 1 hour before your massage to avoid feeling light headed after your massage due to very low blood sugar levels but not so large as to cause discomfort on the massage table.
3. Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs.
4. Where possible, avoid painkillers and muscle relaxers so that you are able to fully feel the massage and give uncompromised feedback.
5. Come as you are: No need to wait for a manicure or wax session. All shapes and sizes are welcome.
6. Ensure good personal hygiene avoiding any sweat and/or unpleasant smells.
7. Cover in a sanitary way any wound or verruca/wart in your hand or feet.
8. Anal douche beforehand, specially if having prostate massage (anal internal stimulation). If in doubt, talk to me:
1. Usually light or medium pressure are used. However, please tell me if the pressure applied reaches 7 in your pain threshold from 1 to 10 so that we stay within your “comfort zone”.
2. We will use movement, sound and breath to stimulate your senses.
You will be invited to pay attention to your breathing and different parts of your body. Engage in these suggestions as much as you want to make the most of your experience
3. Close your eyes and observe the sensations running throughout your body. This is also a practice similar to meditation which will also help slow down the breath, again enhancing the treatment.
4. Breathing enhances results because, when you move the breath, you move energy throughout your system. If you hold your breath, energy stops flowing. The best thing you can do when you are faced with any intense sensation during a treatment is to breathe through it. It helps if you can imagine that with every exhalation you are releasing any stagnant or unhealthy energy out of your body.
5. At any point, if any techniques or exercises are too intense, tell me so that they can be adapted to your present state.
1. Drink plenty of water since it is a natural immune system booster particularly during flu season.
2. Avoid caffeine, alcohol and processed sugars for some hours afterwards since these substances send a stress signal through your body.
3. If possible, take a little nap, sleep or get into the resting yoga pose savasana so that everything settles into its new pattern.
João +44 7449552101 email@example.com
My journey in complementary therapy started 17 years ago and evolved along the years to the realm of Tantra. My background in teaching, talking and complementary therapies allows me to blend different techniques and tailor your session.I love tantra, yoga, dancing, nature, travelling and other practices that promote wellbeing, freedom, authenticity and unconditional love towards oneself and others.
Tantra has been a big passion in my life since it is very diverse and allows the connection beween sexual energy and spirituality in a path of expansion towards more awareness, freedom, authenticity and unconditional love towards oneself and others.
I am based in London where I offer private appointments and workshops. Moreover, I facilitate workshops and retreats in other parts of the country as well as abroad.
SIGN UP TODAY
For Updates, News and Offers
Blog / News
Thoughts, musings, and ruminations.
Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 - You agree to when purchasing to attend an event with me:
If I am unable to deliver the event due to any Covid restrictions (laws about social distancing, travel or other restrictions) that I will move the event to a time when it can take place.
If you book an event and it cannot take place due to any Covid-19 restrictions, that you agree I can transfer you to the newly arranged date, or that you can transfer to any other programme (of the same value, or pay the difference).
I cannot offer refunds and you book an event not seeking any refund if we need to postpone the event due to Covid-19.
My promise is that you will get the course or event you have paid for and you will not lose anything.
If you need to cancel your booked place on any "residential” or “non-residential” course or event, no refund for food, accommodation, tuition or instalments can be given. However, you are able to sell, transfer or gift your ticket to another person (pending mutual assessment of their suitability). You would be responsible for finding this person. We would require notification of this at least four weeks prior to the event. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss circumstances.
Any credit or credit note with me expires after 6th month (for non-residential) and 1 year (for residential) from when the initial product or service was purchased. It is your responsibility to make sure you use the credit note within the expiry period.
Upon any cancellation, I reserve the right to try to re-sell accommodation and tickets. If I need to cancel a course or event for any reason within my reasonable control, I will give you a full refund of the amount you paid when you booked the course. If for any reason I need to cancel a course it is my aim to give you at least four weeks’ notice. Where I can I will offer you alternative dates / courses. A minimum of four participants are needed to run the retreat.
If the delivery of a course or event that you have booked is delayed, hindered, made inadvisable, made commercially impracticable, made illegal, or made impossible to perform, by the occurrence of an unforeseeable act or event which is beyond the reasonable control of ourselves (the organisers, tutors or venue) ("Force Majeure Events"), we shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations to deliver the event. In such a case, I cannot offer you any refunds. However, at my discretion and only if commercially practicable, I might offer you to transfer to a future event. Acts or events constituting Force Majeure Events shall include (but not be limited to) Acts of God, major natural disasters, wars, major political unrest, disease and epidemics, government intervention, directives or policies, and other circumstances beyond our control.